Wednesday, April 16, 2008

THE JUDGEMENT



Let me tell you all a story
Of a little girl, whose memory
In my heart lies deeply imprinted!

She was pretty she was smart,
God’s precious work of art-
A more adorable child I hadn’t met!

She kept praying for a sister,
Her parents she would pester,
“Oh! get me one” she’d say in earnest!

Then one fine summer day,
She heard her momma say,
“Baby! Soon you’ll have a playmate”.

Her father clapped out loud,
“A son would make me proud!
Another girl is not welcome, it ain’t.”

A female it was tested,
And mercilessly aborted,
She couldn’t fathom what it meant!

She sobbed and she cried,
“You lied! Oh you lied!”
Why to heaven was my sister sent?

Act so barbaric and gross
Was repeated, sans remorse,
God’s own rule these mortals would amend.

They bought a brand new car,
And for a long drive went afar,
Failing brakes causing an accident!

Parents were left unscathed,
But the little angel lay dead;
Perhaps this was God’s Judgment!

A Divine voice seemed to say,
“For your sins you’ll have to pay,
You surely do not deserve my present!”






No comments: